What We Believe
The basis of our belief:
- are free to follow God's leading under the direction of the Holy Spirit.
- are free to tell others about Jesus.
- are free to welcome all people who believe in Jesus into God's kingdom as fellow children of God.
- the Lord’s Supper, which is the sacred use of the bread and cup to commemorate the death of Christ and to express our glorious hope of His imminent return to receive His bride, the church.
- the separation of church and state;
- the complete independence of the local church and its interdependence in associated fellowship with other Baptist churches of like faith and order;
- the leading of the Holy Spirit, discerned through the membership;
- the spiritual unity of all believers, for which the Master so earnestly prayed; and
- a worldwide program of missionary fervor and evangelism in obedience to the final command of Jesus.